Has anyone seen the "Lost Compass"

by Cheetos 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I found it to be a very good show, I liked it's ablity to show the disgusting attempt religion makes to control peoples lives, its real good so go see it the Mormons don't like cause to a limited degree they are a control group butnothing like the Witness's you will see what I mean about it's reference to religion, it made me think of the governing body of Jehovah's Witness's in a big way.

• RR
    RR

That movie was horrible. Let me explain. The original story was so anti-christian that in the end they actually killed God. Because of the uproar by Christians, the producers left out all the anti-christian sentiments, as a result, the story made very little sense. I couldn't make heads or tails of the story. yeah, nice special effects and all, but horrible story without the original story plot.

The books were written to counter the pro christian Narnia series

RR

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no and I dont think I will

• TD
    TD

The Golden Compass?

I saw it. It was "cute" at a nine year old level. Nice effects

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Because of the uproar by Christians, the producers left out all the anti-christian sentiments, as a result, the story made very little sense.

Yep, I have to agree with that. The movie certainly wasn't what I was expecting.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit