What organisation is worse than Religouse Organisations?

by cluless 4 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

They take advantage of people being incapaciated by grief. Of poor people who dont like to say NO, who cant afford it. Its something quite schocking.

They ask if you like this or that and clock up everything you say yes to.

They make making arrangements for a funeral a battle with sharks.

IAM TALKING OF THE UNDERTAKER.

Or has anyone had positive experiences of this corrupt industry taking advantage of peoples grief to sell brass handles and over-priced cofins ect.?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Actually, there is a way around the whole undertaker expierence. Advance planning, whether you are ill or not. I have already taken care of my final SOLUTION. I have chosen to be cremated. Nothing fancy, no frills, family says their final good-byes in private, and then PEACE.....

NMG

• cluless
    cluless

Interesting. nmg

Tell me more !!!!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

In most states, there is what is called a Cremation Society. Just google it and I am sure you will find what you are looking for there. They may have other names for it, but just the word Cremation should do it. Let me know what you find.

NMG

• cluless
    cluless

MGH

Death has its own laws. IT doesnt ask if we have jobs to do.

Death cuts the thread. Oftern without notice. And when I looked at her for the last time, floating in the little boat, ready to sail away. Ready to sail away to nowhere. NOWHERE...

I just think the undertaking industry wants a ship with brass handels an exspensive cofin Its a money making industry. I think the journey really is to NOWHERE. Why waste the money.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit