upon the altar of evil

by chickpea 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chickpea
    chickpea

so i have already mentioned that i am a member/mod on a forum for survivors of CSA..... it is at best, disturbing, and at worst, horrifying, to have to daily access the telling of truths that illuminate the unlimited, intentional and unbelievable evil people will perpetrate on those most vulnerable, the children and it is also most rewarding to assist those souls on their healing paths as they sift thru the debris and literal carnage to reclaim something of themselves

most often i am able to keep it in perspective and hold it all at arm's length..... but this afternoon there was a thread about cults, SRA linked, and there was discussion about participation in *fferings, and the guilt and shame and body memories that rob individuals of any real peace...... it twisted my guts and led me to tears.....

i cannot imagine the horror of that legacy..... and while the borg doesnt demand fleshly *fferings, i could not help but make the leap that they demand the sl@ughter of family ties and relationships to appease their savage god in order to keep his/their followers in dread and paralyzing fear, brainwashing and programming members to respond to "c@ll b@cks" and cues as they march in lockstep chanting their anthems of paradise and anointed and resurrection hopes

it has become almost unbearably clear to me how evil the leadership truly is and i am sick to my core that my hope, my intent, my fervent wish to "save my children from the world" instead served to strangle their very spirits and warp their world view.... i unknowingly *ffered them to the borg and now truly understand ..... mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.....

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Chickpea,

God knows you heart. He know what your motive was in bringing your children into the WT org. He will save your children. I prayed for years that God would free my son from the captivity of the WT. He died this November of a heart attack. I know in my heart that he is in heaven with Jesus, because God knows that his heart was totally for God. You do not have to blame yourself. God is able to save.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Chickpea I know how you feel! It sickens me to recall the many minor looks and glances I could not understand or interpret when sincerely and with absolute honesty raising a question or a perspective which rendered a silence amongst those whom I viewed as new friends. All the indoctrination had been super successful in getting me to self blame like a depressive self harms. All failure was internalised and letting them control my wife and family and steer my life in ways I lost control and any awareness of. I was a failure! The least I had to do was provide to not become worse than a man with no faith! I had no alternative God for my children! I had nothing spiritual to help them through life with! I was a waste! That is how I had been trained to respond and they knew it! I would either tow the line or live in submission and relative slavery. And I realise now that my plight was already known in the eyes of those I began viewing as friends who were lifelong witnesses and had seen the effects of their faith on others. There were those poor souls I recall seeming almost unable to live with themselves - young and old - and I queried their presence and was told how they were being helped by various B&S! They were experiencing what was to come my way!! There was so much hush hush and little talk of any problem individuals wrestling with their own self blame psychologies for being unable to do everything WTBTS literature piled on them!

IT IS A CULT! It wants complete control and no submission to how people feel will be discussed! I REGRET AS YOU DO!

• chickpea
    chickpea

please allow a clarification.... none of my children are "active" ..... the harm that i speak of is that which is residual from having spent their developmental years withheld from a "normal" life and the fallout because of that, which has been considerable, including a child Dx'd with a mental illness..... two kids taken into emergency detention because of su!c!de attempts.... just harm harm harm to their well being and self esteem because i could not see 'the truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit