RE Minimus topic re giving parents blood

by ShirleyW 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Not meaning to take away from Minimus posting, but I have a quite interesting experience I'd like to share with my "Ex Borg Brothers and Sisters". Just want to say first off the feeling that ran through my mind when I gave the Dr. the OK to give my mom blood, and she just has a minor procedure . . I tell you, those Jehoobers do a number on your brain, especially if you were rasied within the fantasy.

Day after her operation, needless to say Sis. "Middle-aged and still stickin' to it although she's never been laid (and it shows in her/their behavior) stopped by with two others that fall into same category, Sis. Pure goes to nurses station and asks if mom was to receive the blood, sighting her JW stance, I'm sure all she was told keeping in mind confidentiality laws regarding Health professionals, she was told that procedure was Ok'd, like it was her business. One of the CNA's informed me of the inquiry, so I called Sis. Pure and told her that she can contact me directly instead of going to whomever if she had a problem LIKE IT WAS HER BUSINESS anyway, she said "oh, once I heard it was approved by you I let it go" by the way, her mom is a nurse.

ANYWAY, next day I get a message from one of the elders to call him . . .guess what he wanted to know, ? ? ? (btw got his call before I confronted her directly). I must say that for all the brainwashed followers of the Borg that I met through my mother since i left the troof more that 20 years ago, he and his wife are the only ones I can tolerate . . . keeping that in mind, I'm sure my dear Bro. has never heard the words and phrases I used on him in such quick succession, plus keeping in mind I"m a New York City woman, unless he snuck out of Bethel one eveing and hooked up with a Lady (or Man) of the Evening and didn't pay her what he/she asked for . . .

How dare he tell me what I should've done for the woman who gave ME life !! How dare he ! ! ! As mentioned above, such feelings were "relayed" to him in the most appropriate manner ! ! But, once again, considering all the "love" I have for the BORG it even shocked me that at the first feelings I had when actually confronted with the situation, I started to say no blood, but then you get a hold of yourself and say, Hey, this is a cult . . .no matter what they want or told you to do if something happens to them, you can't make a medical decision based on a man made religion that isn't even old enough as the light bulb ! ! !

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    no matter what they want or told you to do if something happens to them, you can't make a medical decision based on a man made religion that isn't even old enough as the light bulb ! ! !

Amen!

• journey-on
    journey-on
    How dare he tell me what I should've done for the woman who gave ME life !!

I like your attitude! It kills me the way congregation members usurp family matters sometimes! They just plow their way in thinking they can just take control simply because they are of the same religion!

• erandir
    erandir

It's a religion cult that encourages tattle-tales. Very dishonorable indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit