SacrificeforSin?

by R.Crusoe 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

How many of you believe that Jesus died for our sins?

I got to thinking today about this!

Came about after I heard a witch story about a guy sacrificing two girls in a ritual!

It reminded me of Abraham and how he had his son ready to die to get Gods love.

I then realised - all my life someone told me about this and I didn't want to upset God by arguing against it in my own head - it being His son etc!

So my own head went along with this condition and everything else that follows from going along with it.

I just realised it means that before Jesus, God needed people to kill before He would love them!

Lambs to the slaughter etc!

And I realised that even as a three year old I didn't believe God wanted me to kill something before He would love me! Maybe even the reverse??

In which case this whole idea about sacrificing life to get Gods love seems wrong!!

In which case I wasted most of my belief the whole of my life on something deep inside I already knew different about!

How weird!!

Anyone else have moments like this??

And I'm thinking there's a whole lotta other stuff I've gone along with for no reason of my own!!

• Sosteros
    Sosteros

Although I left the borg because of their twisted doctrine and hypocrisy, I believe and confess that Jesus/Yeshuah is the Messiah, the Saviour of this creation!

His sacrificial death doesn't only ransom Adam (and thus his children) but I believe that he also sacrificed his angelic body before he came down to enable humans to become spirit sanctified sons of YHWH.

Sosteros

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit