Got some new inspection stickers and 1/2 of the staff are JW"S

by hambeak 6 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

I went to Garland to the DPS office to get some more OBD and ASM stickers for state vehicle emmissions. I overheard the conversation about the Watchtower and asked if they were JW's. They said yes and I told them I used to be.

I received a WT and an Awake and Received a visit at my shop on Saturday. I was asked If I had been disfellowshipped or was an apostate. I told them no on both counts. Found out there is a KH a mile from my house.

If they only knew.

LOL.

Ham

• changeling
    changeling

They just came out and asked if you were apostate? How cheecky!!!!

changeling

• moshe
    moshe
    told them no on both counts.

as I faithfullly study Pastor Russell's "Studies in the Scriptures" books and can find nothing to better explain the Divine Plan of the Ages, except maybe Rutherford's, Millions now living Will Never Die" book.

• steve2
    steve2
    I went to Garland to the DPS office to get some more OBD and ASM stickers for state vehicle emmissions.

But I'd have thought that those whose own emissions are so heavily toxic are not in the best position to regulate others' emissions?

• flipper
    flipper

HAMBEAK- For them to ask you if you were apostate or DFed is just plain low down rude ! It never ceases to amaze me at the ignorance and audacity of these people. Jeez, I need another drink

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that was my feeling too - damned cheeky of them to ask such personal questions. But JWs always have to put you in a category or it drives them crazy and they don't know what to do.

• wednesday
    wednesday

sometimes they are more polite and ask "what's your situation"? I hat that word just b/c of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit