Who else has enemies?

by tsunami_rid3r 7 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Today, I found out that my ex-roommate will be evicted from his place. His mom came up to my dad's work and tried to make it sound like we're in for hell, but when in reality, my former apartment can't do anything to me. My ex-roommate has had 2 months to find someone. 2 months ago, there was someone taking my place, but he backed out because his parents didn't like the conditions. I don't understand why his parent's won't just pay the other part of the rent that they want me to pay if they want to keep their son in a place. Even though I am legally and financially safe, I have been cautioned by my dad to be aware of my surroundings and just to stay low. This sucks living like this. So anyone else have enemies? Care to share?

• Priest73
    Priest73

I haven't had "enemies" since grade school. After that, I've had conflicts with individuals, disagreements, etc, but not enemies.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

nah but anyone that wants to be my enemy had better pray that i continue to be a christian because i got the most horribly psycotic mind regarding ingenious ways to get revenge......... unfortunately being a christian means ill give other people hints but i probably wont do it myself................ probably

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I forgot to mention that I'm a little worried and scared.... Should I be?

• changeling
    changeling

No. Well, maybe...I think bizzybee doesn't like me. Does that count?

changeling

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

They are following me... I am scared...

NOT!

• eclipse
    eclipse

If you're scared, does that means that they have done or said something to threaten you or your parents and have you reported it to the cops?

• RR
    RR

Oh, I have enemies .... if they could legally stone me, they would!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit