Trying to pin point when the alarm bells went off

by cultswatter 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

This is from the Wt 03 2/15

"But what if some indidivuals who lack this call have been partaking of the Memorial emblems? Now aware that they never had the heavenly hope, surely their conscience will compel them to stop partaking. God would not look with favor upon anyone representing himself as a person called to be a heavenly king and priest when he knew that he really did not have such a calling. (Romans 9:16; Revelation 20:6) Jehovahexecutedthe Levite Korah for presumptuously seeking the Aaronic priesthood.(Exodus 28:1; Numbers 16:4-11, 31-35) If any Christian comes to realize that he has wrongly partaken of the Memorial emblems, he or she should stop partaking and humbly pray for Jehovah's forgiveness. Psalm 19:13"

That is a classic WTS response because the partaker numbers were/are higher than what Rutherford/Franz predicted.

I would like to know the earliest WT mag article like the above. I know there is one in 1983 that has the Grand Discouragment Session. So I wonder if there were any WT mags before 1983 that had similar articles. I want to pinpoint just when the partaker numbers started going up. Thats right - UP. Think about it . the 1935 hard core annointed have been dying off since 1935 so naturally the partaker numbers went down. In 1950 there were 22,723 partakers and the number was still dropping fast enough to prevnt the alarm bells from going off At the same time the replacements were streaming into the org to become the next annointed. So logically there will be a particular year when the partakers numbers have a "valley" (the opposite of a peak) in the curve. So prior to this year the numbers drop then level out and then rise My approximate guess is 1980 when the curve reached it lowest point. the WTS published partaker numbers do not show this increase and I think that is why the partakers numbers are totally false especially since 1980.

• tula
    tula

Maybe they don't want people to partake because this is the purpose of "guarding the holy grail".

They are keeping people from doing as Jesus asked us.

"This do in remembrance of me."

Jesus gave NO conditions or "qualifications".

Almost from their founding, the Templars have been rumored
    a.) to still exist
    b.) to be impossibly rich, and
    c.) to guard the Holy Grail (the cup from which Jesus drank at the Last Supper) and other Christian relics. Most of these stories are probably baseless, although for 150 years in the high Middle Ages, their order was incontestably one of the most powerful and creative military and economic forces in the world.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1674980,00.html

for more information regarding the connection between WTS, Russell, and Knights Templar, see:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/152398/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit