London Bethel responsible for JW Pedophile?

by Burger Time 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Don't know if it has been reported, I tried searching but couldn't find anything. This is VERY interesting

Jehovah's Witnesses Leadership Accountable for Pedophile Elder David Porter

All speculation but still worth a look

Here is the full text if the link is not working....

Recently the UK press has reported that Michael Porter was convicted as a child molester with a long history of molesting little boys. Elders from the Mill Hill Congregation assured media that Porter would be “supervised” as he attended meetings and door to door ministry to offer bibles studies with families.

Mill Hill is one of the most significant congregations in United Kingdom, as it is the official home congregation for the Branch Office of the IBSA (International Bible Students Association). Porter is listed as a “Trustee” for the Mill Hill Congregation with the UK Charities Commission. You can read this information at this LINK . If you look closely at the trustees you will see another name listed in the Mill Hill Congregation, a fellow elder Ronald Drage. Drage is listed as the Chairman for the IBSA in UK. (See scans of information to confirm this scan 1 scan 2 )

The key administrative leader for Jehovah’s Witnesses apparently became aware of a pedophile that molested multiple children in his congregation. If he were to follow the directive (UKletter) that was sent out to all congregations in 2002, Porter would have been reported immediately by Drage or any of the other “elders” in the Mill Hill Congregation. Yet the media reported, “one of his victims threatened to go to the police”

So here we see the Watchtower Policy on Child Abuse is still being covered up in a scandal that goes all the way to the Chairman of the UK Branch of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Ronald Drage and his fellow elders that direct the work of JWs in UK will not answer questions or take responsibility for their actions. In the end it ends up as the title of the Panorama program described in 2002, “Suffer the Little Children .”

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Link wont work for me, would like to read. W.Once

• besty
    besty

http://www.silentlambs.org/RonaldDrage.htm

Last time I saw Ron Drudge was about 8 years ago and he was losing his marbles then - God knows what mental capacity he has now.

Seemed to prefer wealthy JW's rahter than poor ones - he had a reputation for that.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I can verify that Mill Hill Congregation is indeed THE premier congregation in the U K being in the Bethel and supported by Bethel "Heavies". Ron Drage is a "Pillar" of the U K Bethel and very well known.. Frankly, if they cannot get it right there, then it will not be right anywhere.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The search for 'Michael Porter'. There is a lot of evidence already on the board.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

Just shows that current policy needs to be changed STILL....I was just talking about this with my mom who is a very active jw...and i was saying that it needs to be made known too the families in the kingdom hall is there a pedophile..I mean the elders and ms can't be the only ones with that important info because families are so much better at protevting their children..i mean it's ridiculous..In the states by law you know the pedophiles on your street..How can they not inform you if a pedophile is in your same place of meeting??????????????And sadly enough, this story will just keep on repeating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit