Literature Without WT Filters: Fascinating

by prophecor 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prophecor
    prophecor

Curious as to what I might find in the latest issues of the Watchtower, under Jehovah's Word is Alive 9/1/07, my warning lights went off as soon as saw how they equate Jonah's refusal to preach to in Nineveh, to those who schedule events in thier lives in order to avoid having, "...a full share in the Kingdom-preaching and disciple making work is an indication of a wrong motive. Someone who does so runs away from a God-given assignment, so to speak."

Humility, also came up as an issue. How humility and lowliness of mind, helps us to have better relations. Are you getting your daily dose of unfiltered Watchtower propaganda? Better hurry before those scales of guilt return to your eyes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I find it abysmal to worship a God that has to resort to initiatory force to force someone to do something against their better judgment. Jehovah didn't need to force Jonah to go to Ninevah when He could have done the damn work Himself or sent someone that was eager to go there.

And that bodes very poorly for me. Jonah wisely wanted to head to Tarshish instead. For me, I wisely want to head to fornicationland to get out of the Ministerial Training School (???) and the burdensome assignments that are certainly waiting for me when I get through. But, like Jehovah forcing Jonah to go to Ninevah and not Tarshish, I am finding Jehovah setting me up for Antitypical Ninevah (that damn Ministerial Training School). The worst is that events could be going on behind my back that are leading that way, and I would have absolutely no way of knowing about it. And, sending the disassociation letter could well cause the witlesses (who do not know when to stop) to grab me while they still can and disregard the letter instead of upholding it. I do not trust the witlesses, and all the more so after a well-known apostate was continually harassed by them to the point of having to use pepper spray. The witlesses do not know when to quit!

• kls*
    kls*
    Better hurry before those scales of guilt return to your eyes.

Guilt? am i supposed to have guilt ? Knew there was someting i forgot

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ah, screw them. Just quit and go have some fun, dammit.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Repent! Quit your job and Slack off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit