AUTO SENSORY OVERLOAD....

by nomoreguilt 5 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Maybe I'm too sensitve or perhaps I'm just overwehlmed. Have you ever had this feeling? I feel so much compassion for the individuals that, like myself, have finally realized how BADLY we have been misled. Having read all of the threads related to Cognac's post yesterday, I am exhausted. Cudos to all, everyone here has done a very fine job in sharing with her,and actually the rest of us.

It isn't always necessary for me to answer a thread, or to post everything that comes into mind. I try to read most of the postings, as it gives me solace in my journey away from the jws. My fade has been succesful so far, but I still have loved ones that I am torn about revealing to them the REAL truth of the matter. Perhaps until I can do this, without repercussions on myself, I guess I will continue to be frustrated. Do you follow my thought? What is it I am expierencing here friends? Does anyone else feel as I do? I have thought about taking a sabatical from here for awhile, not out of any fault on anyone's part here. Just a break I guess. Too much info too soon? Where am I at, help......

NMG

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear nomoreguilt,

Pay attention to your needs but don't give up on JWD.

they have chosen [to] attack life with a sort of positive fierceness, not willing to give the darkness one more day.

The above are jgnat's words - ever practical and comforting. I also feel overwhelmed for the same reasons and wonder why no one listens. But they do hear, even if for the moment they don't actually seem to be listening. You have a voice and others need the help you will one day be able to provide.

Stay with us.

Love,

CoCo

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

There really is a lot to absorb. You've come a long way in two months.

When I first came aboard I read almost everything--I lurked for quite awhile. Finally decided I was addicted to the board and tried to stop. That lasted about a week. Now I don't get too emotional about anything. My motive now is to find out what's new, what's the latest? I'm always looking for anything that would give some hope that the WT is losing its grip on its members--don't read many of the fluff posts. When it comes to advice, there is always someone out there who can give better advice, so I stay quiet unless something just hits a nerve.

BTW, how was your party?

Bonnie

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey! CoCo. No, I'm not giving up up on jwd. In fact, I really enjoy it here. Am just taking in a lot if info, really fast. It sort of compounds the negatives that I have had with the jws for years. I always knew that alot of what we were taught was self serving on their part. And now, we all see the fall out right here at jwd. It's an overwhelming undertaking here to assist those that are waking up themselves. I have no doubt what-so-ever that this is a great asset in their education. I , too , have learned an awful lot here. WOW! I just need to channel this where it will do the most good, my family that is.

Time to go to work for now. I'll be back this afternoon. take care all.

NMG

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey! CoCo. No, I'm not giving up up on jwd. In fact, I really enjoy it here. Am just taking in a lot if info, really fast. It sort of compounds the negatives that I have had with the jws for years. I always knew that alot of what we were taught was self serving on their part. And now, we all see the fall out right here at jwd. It's an overwhelming undertaking here to assist those that are waking up themselves. I have no doubt what-so-ever that this is a great asset in their education. I , too , have learned an awful lot here. WOW! I just need to channel this where it will do the most good, my family that is.

Time to go to work for now. I'll be back this afternoon. take care all.

NMG

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Bonnie....The party was great. Perhaps another time, eh? Thank you for your input, Bonnie. I guess I should do as you do, not get too involved with the emotional aspect of everyone's lives. But, not saying that I don't have compassion for them . Take care, gotta run.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit