speaking of L Ron Hubbard

by dogisgod 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Here's a take on the Tom Cruise/Scientology thing. TC was married to 2 women and could not concieve. Word was he was shooting blanks. His last wife got PG during a film and he divorced her because he KNEW the kid wasn't his. She then looses the baby. In the meantime he is ascending the heights in the Scientology group. Then he "chooses" Katie Holmes to groom into his ideal of a woman. After weeks of whirlwind romance (and mind alterations) they vacation on the Scientology Ship (literally). Here is where the miracle happens. Katie gets PG. Now what really happened on that boat???? Was she implanted with the frozen sperm of L. Ron Hubbard? Will Surry become Queen of the Universe???? Will she be as powerful as she is expensively dressed??? Is she part reptilian??? Time will tell.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Holy Crap! What a post. I will assume that you don't believe what you just suggested, but I sorta hope it's true and it all comes out. Anything to take the pressure off poor Britney.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would be careful before doing anything advised by L Ron Hubbard, but only because he is a proclaimer of the Church of Scientology. There may be things that make sense, but putting it all together could be trouble. Instead, I would integrate his teachings with as many independent sources as you can find. You do not want to join the Church (cult) of Scientology.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I would be careful before doing anything advised by L Ron Hubbard, but only because he is a proclaimer of the Church of Scientology. There may be things that make sense, but putting it all together could be trouble. Instead, I would integrate his teachings with as many independent sources as you can find. You do not want to join the Church (cult) of Scientology.

I hope you're being very dry here... I don't think she wants to join the clambake... That said--Suri equals: S = Scientology's U = Ultimate R = Resurrection I = Incarnate

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Okay guys, I don't really believe this , not to worry. Was written tougue in cheek but perhaps I could qualify as part of the writing staff for the WT. They expect people to believe weirder stuff than that. Years ago I bought the L Ron Hubburd book on Scientology with a credit card. Within the first two pages I knew it was a load of crap. However, since I purchased it I have gotten mail from them on a weekly basis. Right into the trash.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The Co$ is everything the WT$ wishes it could be.

Nothing that that psuedo-religion does surprises me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit