Technology Site i Have

by KW13 4 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

What you think of my new Technology Site i have with my friends? http://sharepointfive.com/home/index.php

very similar to digg concept

• erynw
    erynw

I didn't log in, but you're home page image is showing up a bit skewed. I'm using IE6 SP2. IE 7 seems to display fine though.

Is registration necessary?

I'd be interested to read your site as I have a job in IT, but I'm not too keen on registering.

Good luck with it.

• KW13
    KW13

Older browsers* have a problem showing the Site, we'll sort that out

Registration isnt necessary to read, to share your own is necessary. Obviously the site is literally brand-new so dont expect much YET

thanks for replying!

*used to say older sites

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "Older sites have a problem showing the Site, we'll sort that out"

It's a GIF file - perhaps GIF files do not 'scale' properly in HTML?

Nice site though. I hope that it succeeds to the level that you are hoping for.

(Not much that I would hang around for... unless a CAD section opened up - or a section for sharing tips on energy saving - or homebrew projects with printed circuit boards, etc.)

Regards,

Jim TX

• KW13
    KW13

It's a GIF file - perhaps GIF files do not 'scale' properly in HTML?

Nice site though. I hope that it succeeds to the level that you are hoping for.

(Not much that I would hang around for... unless a CAD section opened up - or a section for sharing tips on energy saving - or homebrew projects with printed circuit boards, etc.)

maybe one day it will, thanks for your honesty and advice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit