Horoscopes

by TR 2 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Here's what mine said today:

Of all the signs of the zodiac, you, Aquarius, will be affected most by the cosmic shift that is taking place. For the past three years, you have been seeking freedom in every sector of your life, with little regard for the impact on the people around you. As it turns out, this has been for the best. Today, and for at least six months, you'll shift your efforts into high gear for a last intensely dedicated push. When you feel you just can't push any more, just remember that you will all reap great benefits from this renewal!

It seems to fit my quest to find out about the WTS.

Of course one could connect almost anything in their life to what a horoscope might say.

Anyone else have a 'close encounter' with a horoscope?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• target
    target

I have the same birth sign as my jerk father-in-law. I would hate to think I am anything like him. My husband has the same birhtday as Charles Manson (Nov 12). Horoscopes are sometimes fun to read but I sure don't believe them.

• TR
    TR

Hi Target, and I agree with you. I don't believe 'em either. CRAP! I just jinxed them from ever working for me!

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit