Horrible Apostates fall into Jehovahs Trap

by Jim Dee 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

As you guys are probably aware, the new Watchtower for studying has shed new light on the generations issue (ie whoops we got it wrong, we were right before) The CO's here in Aus have been briefed to inform the congregation (either formally or informally) that is is part of the cunning of Jehovah When Jesus parted the Non beleiver disciples from the core 12 (or was it 13) he made an outrageous statement and watched the weak walk off - thats exactly what Jehovahs organisation has done today By testing Jehovahs "Meek", the apostates and unbeleivers have stormed off "to the evil bird catchers on the internet" and "fallen prey to weak thinking and unfaithfullness" "We thank Jehovah that those faithful have stood by Jehovahs organisation whilst this great sifting work has been undertaken and that only those who are faithful and have the new edition of the watchtower are blessed to know Jehovahs real plan" stated out CO on his visit this weak And they beleive it!!!!!!!!?????????? Forget the Pedo's and the UN, its all about who gets the latest watchtower Jim

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Wow! It all becomes clear! Those years of sexual abuse at the hands of an elder weren't quite enough - I lost faith - if I had only hung in there, proving my loyalty to the organization!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So basically, the all-powerful God who can read all thoughts and know all hearts including those who love him and those who don't has devised a clever plan to do what? I guess I'm just getting lost here.....

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

clever plan to do what?

Well, clearly to stumble the apostates!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just another way they have to make apostates feel like they left the truth. The reality is that many of us apostates are attending actual boasting sessions and the like, and are reporting what they actually heard there. They have apostates at Beth Hell that take actual littera-trash and scan it onto the internet. Anyone can read it, and integrate what is in there with other littera-trash and their own personal experiences.

And the pedophile incidents are real live experiences by people that had the nerve to risk getting disfellowshipped for reporting it. It ended up on a mainstream news format, which I doubt they have time to waste on stupid things. And the nature of the report does not lend me to suspect any reasonable chance of its being faked, since most faked news reports are faked due to advertisers putting pressure on the networks to not report anything that will cost them money. This is not going to cost anyone that is advertising on NBC anything, so NBC has no reason to not tell the truth.

I have had it with those witlesses. Even if it is the truth and I am going to get destroyed next week, I would rather that than live with those cockroach-jizz witlesses forever. I hate their promises that never come true, and the circular arguments that they use to justify it. To me, they are fired.

• Mary
    Mary
    We thank Jehovah that those faithful have stood by Jehovahs organisation whilst this great sifting work has been undertaken and that only those who are faithful and have the new edition of the watchtower are blessed to know Jehovahs real plan"

Oh really? Well, many of us postates on here have 'the new edition of the Watchtower'. I guess that means we can expect Jehovah's blessing on us each and every week when the "Comments You Will Not Hear" study article is posted.

This (pathetic) statement by the CO shouldn't really surprise us. Whenever the Governing Body have been forced to backtrack or completely change their long held doctrines, they have to come up with some plausible excuse as to why they screwed up royally for decades, which no doubt affected alot of lives. Since they refuse to come right out and say "we were wrong" (which might make alot of the rank and file wonder what else they're wrong about), they instead try using reverse psychology by claiming how terrible it would be if one kept believing a doctrine that the GB had declared as "truth" for decades, but have now totally discarded it.

In other words, if someone said "I don't believe the 'generation' that Jesus spoke of, is referring to those born from 1914 onward" 15 years ago, they'd be disfellowshipped for 'apostasy' because that's not what the Society taught. Yet when they made the change, there was no apology to the millions of people that based their entire lives on this lie and those who had been disfellowshipped were not automatically reinstated, even though they had been right all along. Instead, the Writing Department attempts to make it sound as though this is a most wonderful revelation, and everyone should be thrilled to death with this 'new light', even though it means you're going to now grow old and die.

And to try and minimize the embarassing fact that 'apostates' were right all along, they attempt to use the straw man approach by claiming that 'apostates' would love it if the R&F continued to be under the dilusion of a lie which they---the 'apostates----had never believed in the first place:

Watchtower 1997 8/1 p. 12 par. 16 Serving Loyally With Jehovah’s OrganizationRecently, "the faithful and discreet slave" has helped us to refine our understanding of the term "generation" used at Matthew 24:34 and of the timing of the judgment of "the sheep" and "the goats" mentioned at Matthew 25:31-46, as well as of our view toward certain types of civilian service. (Matthew 24:45) No doubt some apostates would have been delighted if many of Jehovah’s Witnesses had stuck rigidly to the previous understanding of such subjects and refused to progress. Nothing of the kind has happened. Why? Jehovah’s people are loyal.

Since the WTS is always claiming that the main goal of 'apostates' is to try and get people out of the Organization, why on earth would we want other Witnesses to continuously believe one of the lies perpretrated by the idiots at the top?

• freydi
    freydi

http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/showthread.php?tid=2777&page=1

"I am convinced that the notion there was going to be a great ingathering of true Christians into one religious organization in the last days is a misunderstanding of Scripture. The parable of the wheat and the weeds appears clear that the real and the counterfeit co-exist in the same field, not separated, right up until the conclusion of the system of things. The parable says that its superhuman angels that do the separating, not preaching works done by the very persons that are included IN the group destined for the separating. Part of what I believe is happening in the JWs organization is that dissenters (like myself) are being led by the holy spirit to figure out what’s going on and either separate themselves or for whatever reasons try to stay but eventually are discovered to have dissenting views and are kicked out in the interests of “protecting the flock” etc.Leadership at the WT are behaving exactly like the evil slave of the parable by beating their fellow slaves because the Master is delaying. Since it’s the WTs own dogma that keeps saying that the Master will be showing up any day now it is necessary to beat the slaves into believing it with new “generation” light etc or by removing anyone that asks too many questions or that won’t accept the party line explanations. I believe the 1914 doctrine exactly fits the Scriptural descriptions of false signs and wonders and that we are seeing the outworking in the WTs teachings in Satan’s ministers appearing as ministers of righteousness. I know this could hit some raw nerves here but that’s my conclusion. The Lord said no one would know when he would return thus the need to be ready. JWs are coming up on 100 years of being in eager expectation per the 1914 doctrine and it should be no surprise that people are getting suspicious. To keep the preaching hours numbers up is the reason the WT now accepts “field service” time in 15 minute a month increments. While under the guise of helping the elderly feel they are value add in the alleged global preaching work in the last days etc, the 15 minute thing is really an accounting trick to keep the illusion alive in the minds of the rank and file. I’m guessing that countries like Mexico and other third world countries will help keep the headcounts up since these places customarily have large families. So if the parents can be brought “into the truth” then the kids generally come along too so this can give the impression of new converts when really it’s just normal population growth and not door to door preaching work that is causing the perceived increase. It’s like a pyramid scheme where you have to find new fools to fleece to replace the fools already fleeced in order for the pyramid to stay erected. I know all this sounds real hardball but that’s how I see it. One estimate I read was that 50% of JW youth leave the WT after reaching adulthood. On the positive side the wheat and the weeds parable opens up a whole new way of thinking about who will get the chance for everlasting life. I was in a business meeting the other day and while looking at the faces of the persons in the meeting I flashed “the Lord is going to offer these people everlasting life”. Most people who confess Christianity are not nutcases like most of us are. They simply believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior just like the Scriptures say. I like the idea that the Lord knows who his sheep are – wherever they are as far as this organization or that organization – or like many of us – no organization – and will instruct the angelic reapers to not miss a single one. God has allowed Satan to deceive people into believing hellfire and trinity doctrines etc, but surely he looks more on a person’s motive and love and acts of kindness in his appraisal of the deluded masses of mankind. Ignorance is very different from wickedness I believe, and God can easily undo ignorance any time. So the sheep are out there, wherever they are, despite they are no longer associated with the WTs official headcount. I know quite a few right here! ="...and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit