EndGame

by sammielee24 1 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I just watched this documentary and it made me sick. What we do to people and continue to do is revolting and all in the name of what? If anyone wants to be enlightened about eugenics and what is going on in the world, watch the video. I always say that voting is nothing more than a game that the power elite create to make the people think they have some sort of value or say in the way their country is run, when in actual fact the plans are already underfoot and nothing you do or say ultimately matters. That's evident in the USA right now as we see people clamouring for change and protesting to stop things like the superhighway or illegal immigration and it doesn't matter.

The movie is called Endgame...it's excellent. sammieswife.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Yes, it is true that the powers to be will always have control over the usa. I have been voting for the past 8 years and inspite of how I vote, I know that WHO ever you vote for , there are factions in place that will always serve their own interests. We, the PEOPLE have no control over our own welfare.. Our longevity and self determination are in the hands of others, not us.It doesn't matter who is on the ticket, it will never matter anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit