Mouthy, I need your help!

by onacruse 6 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

That scoundrel OUTLAW did this dastardly deed:

This is what I get for whoop`n Onacruse,on the "Fight thread"..........Punching..I hit him so hard,His Grandma got a black eye!..Punching..LOL!!

I need you to set him straight!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Onacruse..Dam your dastardly hide!..Mouthy keeps sending me to my room!.......................And..Now you`ve sic`d her on me??...............Sumo Wrestler..The woman is relentless!!..Sumo Wrestler...................I`m gonna have to hide in Mexico!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• onacruse
    onacruse

Finally, I have OUTLAW where I want him: hiding under a chair! LOL

So now I must set my sights on another target...hmmmmmmmm, who shall it be?

I know! I'm gonna go after hillary_step!

Wait, wait...probably not a good idea--sort of like me arriving at the OK corral armed only with a pocket knife.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Under a chair..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW
    WHO ARE YOU KIDDING OUTLAW THE ISNT A CHAIR BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HIDE UNDER!!

Onacruse ignore him he is a naughty boY!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

OK, OUTLAW, now that Gracie has slapped you up side the head a good-un, I'll take her advice and just ignore you!

(Yeah, like that will ever happen!)

Good on ya, you big lunker.

• dinah
    dinah

Outlaw always cracks me up. The spirited child always gets sent to his room. Wish I could do the fancy smileys.

Grace, I love you--you big hearted woman!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, I love you--you big hearted woman!

Thank you so much for that Dinah.....I am so pleased when my grandkids tell me

I am so vain..... I love having so many naughty & nice children,( your a nice one )I could be Mrs Santa Clause but like OUTLAW I am to BIG!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit