The Power of DA

by freydi 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freydi
    freydi

I read with sadness the various travails of those who are in and want out but haven't, mostly for the sake of family, the unmitigated temerity to df the borg, and are just waiting for the inevitable kangaroo miscarriage of justice by a jc to pull your plug, and then consoling yourself with thinking that the hounders may have had a sleepless night or two once they'd done their dirty business. Of course you know that after a night or two they've deleted you from their hard drives, so the consolation is pretty much short-lived. But it seems to me that to give, not only the hounders, but the whole circuit lingering and on-going second thoughts, that maybe they're the ones who are in the wrong and how many others there might be, is when they don't get a chance to hang some bum rap you, and you give them the pink slip. Was wondering if anybody has any good DA stories about repercussions when one of their own walks.

• isaacaustin
  • changeling
    changeling

Unfortunately, the WT Society has taken the power out of DAing. They now have one announcement that applies to DA or DF: "So and So is no longer part of the Christian Cong."

So they get to have the last laugh. The rumor mill cranks up and before you know it the whole circuit thinks your a lesbian ax muderer.

My suggestion: If you DA, send letters stating your intentions and reasons to everyone you've ever known.

changeling

• freydi
    freydi

Making a paper trail is a good idea. It's like termites.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Unfortunately, the WT Society has taken the power out of DAing. They now have one announcement that applies to DA or DF: "So and So is no longer part of the Christian Cong."

So they get to have the last laugh. The rumor mill cranks up and before you know it the whole circuit thinks your a lesbian ax muderer.

My suggestion: If you DA, send letters stating your intentions and reasons to everyone you've ever known.

I was thinking how much it sucks to not have it specifically said if the person is DF'd or DA'd. The letter sending is a good idea. I also like Little Toe's approach in him DAing himself in a talk. I'm seriously thinking about going out this way.

• White Dove
    White Dove
    DA in a talk. What a classy and powerful way to go. It empowers you to go out the way you want with everyone hearing your side to it first. No rumors to spread as everyone would know the same story at the same time. Good luck in however you do it.
  • freydi
    freydi

If you walk straight out the door as you leave the platform it would be like when JFK was shot and disappeared into that tunnel. It was an existential and end of story.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Lmao...R.F. that would just be the epitome of "gangster"..to end it all by giving your own announcement,to everyone's shock and disbelief..

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'd say send the DA letter to the religion editor of your local daily newspaper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit