Ran into my attorney today

by nomoreguilt 2 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

My wife and I had to go to the county courthouse today to get a copy of a birth certificate. As we were about to get on the elevator my attorney was getting off. Time for some free advice I thought. So, I asked him a question about our paranoid-delusional neighbors, he gave me a nice free answer. So, as we were saying our good-byes, I said" Merry Christmas George". So, with a comical smile he says to me," You can't say THAT!" he knows I was a witness. We had duscussed this years ago when I took him on as my legal eagle. Seems one the court recorders he runs into at times is a died in the wool dub. So, in response to him I said," Not anymore sir.I know too much about the jws now , especially their vascillating on the blood issue, and my having read Crisis of Conciense." He loved it, gave me a BIG smile , and said GOOD FOR YOU. Merry Christmas again..

• Gopher
    Gopher

I always get a pleasant response from relatives and friends when I tell them I'm no longer a JW. Their reaction is much like that of your attorney, a look that says "you finally got it!"

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Watching in my non jw wife loved it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit