MY Story. Escape from a pack of wolves.Thrown to the lions.

by cluless 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

Early christians chose to be thrown to the lions rather than renounce there taith. My story is the opposite I observed my congregatioon as a pack Of wolves. And I observed the big bad wolves were usually the elders. I have concluded that in society most men see themselfs as inadequate. I Belive the K.H provides a outlet through which certain men usually elders can feal masculine and important. The trouble is the outlet these inadequate men use is a fantasy world. A. Take away there K.H B.Take away there power....and they would get the scence of there own unworthiness. I have concluded its a dangerouse and pointless exercise trying to reason with a Elder and there egotistical malice. Sadly I have observed the rest of the congregation is nothing more than a colective pack of wolves. The above is my reason for being here and I therefore dedicate my story to my former congregations with love and thanks. As a former lurker of this board I hope I Havnt thrown myself to the lions !!! Joking I HOPE.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD clueless.

nj

• Emma
    Emma
    provides a outlet through which certain men usually elders can feal masculine and important.

I always thought of this as "playing elder." The uneducated bullies could pretend they were "somebody."

And Welcome!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board Clueless...

Babygirl....

• zack
    zack

Welcome to the Board! Many of these men have nothing else.... How could they? They give it all up to serve the Borg.

You're free now, man. Keep moving in that direction.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

And the hits just keep on coming!! Another member to the board. Good Job! Welcome. Soon enough we will out number the 2007 jw stats for new ones.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

A long ago friend of mine used to say of elders, that 'they never amounted to anything in real life, so they have to show they are something as elders'. It is a game of power and control. They fit right into the WTS's master plan.

Jeff

• Gopher
    Gopher

Cluless,

Welcome aboard. Glad you're here, and no this is NOT a lion's den.

My take on the "wolves" thing is that some of the elders were alpha male wolves, seeking to dominate and dishearten. Other elders were kind and decent, but their kindness usually was overwhelmed by the power plays of the alpha male elders.

As far as the whole flock, again I saw that there were many who were mean, gossipping and meddling, while others were just trying to get along. I detested the talk of "Christian love" when it seemed to be such a facade there.

• JK666
    JK666

clu,

With knowledge, you never have to be a sheep again. You can find a safe place where neither wolf or lion can attack you.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit