Moments of coolness...

by Abaddon 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

... my girlfriend is training to be a classical singer.

The Conservatory she attends had a project week this week that culminated in three nights of Peer Gynt, the first of which was last night.

Peer Gynt is a fairly weird Opratic production, but it doesn't fit genre's very well; sort of Becket with singing and a bit of dancing, arguement with god/self/same thing... although I don't speak Dutch properly (or German) yet, so that's a vauge synopsis.

Anyhow, my gf was in the choir. I just thought it was so cool that I could pick her voice out of sixty or seventy, clear as a bell, shining away.

Her voice is developing from something impressive to, well, wow, and it's on nights like that I really get to appreciate it.

Keep on rocking in the free world...

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

NO.....THIS IS COOL

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, Fonzie thought so, anyway! lol

Abaddon,

I am touched at the love and support for your girlfriend and the happiness you felt at hearing her voice soar.

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hi Abaddon,

Thanks for sharing the good news that Delilah is following through on her goals and living her dreams. It also seems like you two characters have been with each other for years now...you both must be doing something right:)

Kind Regards,

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit