The BCS Bowl Extravaganza Is About To Begin. ARE You READY?

by freydi 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freydi
    freydi

Well, now that a bunch of sports writers and computer geeks have determined that the outcome of the National Champeenship has been decided, it will be interesting to see if Hawaii will go undefeated and then watch with bated breath as twice beaten LSU is crowned #1. Whew..gets me all doubled up with emotion. Of course this has made all the other bowls irrelevant, imho, and I'm not even a fan as it seems more entertaining to listen to the talking heads and analysts than it is to actually follow what's going on down on the gridiron. Kind of like listening to weather forecasters see how close they can come to actual results, like last night predicting 6-12 inches of snow but only 3-4 actually fell. Now by irrelevant I mean, for example, who gives a hoot more about VT - Kansas playing in the Orange Bowl on Jan 3 than Bowling Green - Tulsa on Jan 6? At any rate we're only four days away from the thrilling opening of the predetermined winner of the bowl season.

Make your inspired predictions.

Navy - Utah December 20...........Rah Go Navy

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

IMO this is one of the weakest bowl seasons ever. I am very disappointed in some of the matchups. tOSU has not beat ANYONE and LSU although solid has won despite the coach. I actually like LSU, but again overall the entire slate is weak.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

This is completely off topic....can we get this moved? In other news App State won! Woo-hoo!!! I say playoff playoff playoff for this BCS Money whore crap that is going on in I-A ball.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Buckeyes will sing the "Redemption Song."

• Rooster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit