Speaking of Las Vegas, Aliens and Tracy...

by FreePeace 5 Replies latest jw friends

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Ok, no one was speaking of Aliens or Tracy (Think41Self) lately, but they are talking about Vegas!

Tracy and I love Las Vegas. We went there for our honeymoon almost 2 years ago. We also went back last November, and had a chance to visit the boundary of Area 51.

Check out some pics of our trip here: http://www.empowerthespirit.com/a51/area51.htm

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey doug, thanks for the link! great pics you two are sooo cute

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

Nice site...good pictures. I could swear that pic of Tracy's cousin Bob was one of the G.B. Boys.

• think41self
    think41self

HEY,

I did not give you permission to post my pics and reveal my secret family lineage Doug!

Now everyone who has looked at those pics, I will have to visit with my little laser pointer thingy that wipes your memory.

I am not an alien

Tracy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

*Gasp*....*pant*...I'm on the run here...I have to hurry before she catches me...*gasp, pant*...but YES SHE IS!! SHE IS AN ALIEN!!!

Oh no!! not the little laser pointy thin----ARRRRRGHHH!

• wasasister
    wasasister

My (non-Dub) daughter and I are off to Vegas tomorrow for her birthday. Thanks for the travel tips (although, I don't plan to leave the solar system).

Cheers and wish us luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit