Male Cannabis plant identified as Tree of knowledge of good and bad

by Ronald 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Ronald
    Ronald

Probably the main and most agreeable effect of the ingestion of Cannabis is it enables the mind to pursue thoughts along a theme. The immagination is released from its circular bondage to pursue one thought after another along a stout central theme and recognizing related ideas going off along the way just like branches along a limb. This enhancement of mental capacity is very satisfying and can be enthrawling. Certainly it results in the acquisition of new, different perspectives, that is new and different evaluation of behaviour and goals and preferences. It is this beneficial and pleasant effect which draws people back to use it again and again.

Ingestion of the male Cannabis plant produces these effects because it contains THC.

Once one has ingested THC then one has knowledge of good (as described above) and one then and then only also acquires a new understanding of bad, that is bad is the absence of THC. Thus is the male Cannabis plant aptly named "Tree of knowledge of good and bad," because only through the experience of Cannabis (THC) ingestion can one gain knowledge of good and as a corollary one thereby becomes aware that bad is the absence of Cannabis (THC).

In the whole world the only source of THC is the Cannabis plant.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you really 59 yrs old? Just wondering.

S

• Twitch
    Twitch

Dude, that's like, deep.

All's I wanna do after a bake is line up some munchies and play vids,.....

• Mincan
    Mincan

THC (tetra-hydro-cannibol) is one of over 400 cannibols present in the cannabis plant and is responsible for the 'high' associated with smoking cannabis.

It is present in all cannabis plants, male and female but in varying quantities. Canabis with a low THC content will have a weak effect. The other cannibols present will be responsible for a heavy, sleepy stoned effect.

To produce plants with a useful percentace of THC, they need to be of the correct strain. Cannabis plants found wild (ditch weed) will have little facility for producing THC. Commercial liscenced hemp plants also have a low THC content.

The male plants are also of low THC content and only the unfertilised female plants contain usable quantities of THC in their thrichomes.

The THC levels increase through the female plants flowering season. The trichomes (found on leaves but mainly on the buds) will be producing maximum THC when the stigmas (hairs) on the calyx start to change from white/yellow to brown.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well, I may not agree with your logic, and the conclusions you have reached about m&f cannabis being the biblical trees of knowledge and life.

I would like to say I have been smoking, and eating it for many years. Living in California, I have my card to buy it in the clubs. I enjoy cannabis butter, take 2 or 3 capsules and 4 or 6 hits of LSD, and I'm good to go.

Take a look at this video that I posted on your other thread as well, it may give you a whole new perspective about these shamanic type of medicines.

The Pharmacratic Inquisition:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8700041490363244845

• Gregor
    Gregor

Well spoken, my son. May the spirit of Bob Marley be with you in the holiday season.

• joe_black
    joe_black

Spoken like a true connoisseur as one who enjoys with discrimination and appreciation of subtleties.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Umm....am I the only one that doesnt like drugs?

I personally dislike mind altering drugs. Its also abused a bit much.

I also doubt its a tree of good and bad...

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Doesn't Turkey have THC as well?

• lisavegas420

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit