Had a micro-apostafest this weekend!

by Reverend Warhawk 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Me, wife and our two kids went to Mastodon's home (he and his wife are wonderful hosts!) where we ate delicious roasted pork, rice and beans...And beer! It was all pretty cool--it felt so nice to talk openly about all these things that bother us, but also have fun while doing so.

We did the usual stuff all apostates do, you know, sacrificed puppies to Baal, plotted the annihilation of all Jehovah's Witnesses, and designed a megabomb to be planted in the WT buildings.

Yeah, right.

Thanks to Mastodon and Mrs. Mastodon!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Was Mastodon wearing clown makeup when you came over?

I like meetups. Every time I meet up with other ex JW's, I feel like we go one step further beyond the WT Society. It's always a good time with good stories.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Dear Reverend, I wish to inform you that I found your lost underwear, it was between the sofa cushions. >:)

No but seriously,we had a blast. Your wife and kids are very cool. We were really happy to welcome you in our home, and you know for damn sure it ain't going to be the last time.

I promise to wear the clown face next time.

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Thanks for the news about my underwear...Silly me! I forgot to mention above the "dancing naked under the moonlight while spinning a cat by the tail" ritual! No apostafest is complete without that one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit