Who would be interested in an apostate music site?

by DT 0 Replies latest social entertainment

• DT
    DT

I haven't been visiting this forum for long, but it appears that a good number of us make music. It might be fun to have a community
    site for our music. If there is enough interest in this, I would be willing to put it together, assuming someone else doesn't want the "privilege".
    If I did it, I would probably do something like this: I would set up a community blog and invite those who are interested to be contributors. The musicians
    would then make a post for each of their songs with a description. They could then either embed a music player or link to their music. The contributors
    would also get a link in the sidebar to their personal site, Myspace page, etc. If they don't have a site the link could be for their profile page. The site
    could also be used to promote cd's, concerts, etc.

It would be pretty easy to subscribe to this blog with something like Google reader in order to receive a steady supply of ex-JW music. It might be a couple
    of months before I could put this together, but I'm interested in what you think about the idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit