World Report When?

by aniron 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• aniron
    aniron

I keep seeing of pdf files of forthcoming Watchtowers like the 15th Jan, 15th Feb editions.

Are they not publishing the Worldwide report in this magazines?

They used to be in the Ist Jan edition, then switched to the 1st Feb edition.

Anyone any idea wheh and in what the report will be published??

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard that they are going to either be in the Kingdumb Misery insert in February, the 2007 Yearbook, or both. Likely they are not going to be placed in the Puketower magazine at all any more. They don't want people to laugh at them when they see negative growth in most lands where knowledge is free to travel at the speed of the Internet.

• aniron
    aniron

WTWizard thanks

I did hear something about the yearbook, but thought they would publish in WT as usual.

Well I'm sure that the report will appear on JWD somehow.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

If you look at some of my earlier posts - I suspect that when the annual report finally does arrive it might be "DUMBED DOWN" and if you don't know what that means you might then I mean how are they going to cram that annual report into the year book??? It was hard enough cramming it into the WT. Also the "insert" into the KM might be just some dumbed down format with the words PIONEERS PUBLISHERS PARTAKERS deleted and in their place they will call them just a bunch of WITLESSES..

That way they (WTS) can cover then bums(ASSES) if the pioneers go mutiny on their bounty

I get the nagging feeling that the WTS is STALLING

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit