National Lottery- responsible playing

by Gilberto 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

I received this email from the National Lottery. It is a change to the terms that is supposed to be for Player Protection. Anyway I found it quite amusing.

Next week, we're making changes to our Terms and Conditions and other important documents as a result of some changes to our website that will help to protect players.

Why are we making these changes?

Camelot is committed to encouraging responsible play. We are introducing more player protection measures and offering help and advice to encourage all our players to play our games in a responsible way while having fun. These changes ensure that each and every player has awareness and control of their own spending and game play behaviour.

Read more about playing responsibly at http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?f=responsibleplay&info=howwehelp

These changes are:

You will be able to set a Weekly Add Funds Limit - for example you can limit the amount you add to your account to as little as £5 per week, to help you stay in control of your spending. The maximum limit you will be able to set is £350 per week. A week runs from Sunday to Saturday.

You will be able to set a daily Instant Win Game Play Limit - for example you can limit the number of Instant Win Games you play in one day to as few as 5, to help you stay in control of the number of Instant Win Games you are playing. The maximum number of Instant Win Games you will be able to play is 75 per day. We will let you know when you are close to reaching this limit.

Also you will have more control over your Account so that you can exclude yourself from using your Account to play some or all of our games.
    What do I need to do?

Just Sign In to your National Lottery Account next week to accept the revised Terms and Conditions and Rules. You can Sign In at www.national-lottery.co.uk/login or through Sky Active.

Kind regards,

Interactive Customer Care Team

The National Lottery
    www.national-lottery.co.uk

• Rooster
    Rooster

Play away I say!

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

I mean, you can set a limit if you want, if you don't thats okay.

But if you are worried and want to set a self-imposed limit so you don't accidently spend too much money, you can set it at £350 per week.

What is the point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit