Best costume worn or seen

by Adam 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

Taking a pole here. What's the best costume you have ever worn or seen on someone else? To get it started here are a couple from my own past:

In first grade my parents thought it would be great if I went as Little Orphan Annie. I wore tights, buckeled shoes, a wig and a dress. FIRST GRADE! First place too so I won't hold it against them.

One year when my mom was single she put on a full body, flesh colored leotard and a 4 foot blond wig. Nothing else. She was Lady Godiva.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My brother-in-law dressed up as a hooker a few years ago. He looked just like a woman.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• TR
    TR

Last Year I dressed up as Austin Powers. Complete with Bad teeth and thick framed glasses. EVERY girl wanted to dance with me! I've got some pics somewhere.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Several years ago I wore green tights and a black turtle neck. I bought little purple balloons and attached them all over my shirt. I had a little leafy thing stuck to my head. What was I?

A bunch of grapes! (You should have seen me trying to get into a car that night!)

Andi

• JanH
    JanH

There is no Halloween tradition in Norway, but at the English Pub there is an annual Halloween party. One guy there has great imagination, and knows that minimalist costumes are often the best. One day he wore a very nice tuxedo, and everything was perfectly normal except what appeared to be a bullet hole in his forehead. Very well made, and he won the prize for best costume.

The year after the same guy came into the pub in his working clothes, and we all said it was disappointing to see him without a costume. He promptly borrowed some stuff, a went to the bathroom. When he came back out, he'd drawn himself a moustache, and combed the hair in a peculiar way. He then set up a special facial expression. He looked so much like Hitler it was scary.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• TR
    TR

I also saw a woman dressed as "Velma" from Scooby Doo. Looked just like her.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

my friend brogi, dressed as "the menards guy" ray. here's a real pic: a midwestern legend hehe

i realize most here will have no idea why this was such a great costume. here's a link to a news story which might explain why this was so funny to me. then again, maybe i'm just a nut???? hahaha
    . http://www.channel4000.com/news/stories/news-981113-223438.html

good thread adam

love
    harmony
    Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• roybatty
    roybatty

"Save big money at Menards" lol That guy is awesome!

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

the best contume I've ever seen was from an anime convention where a guy had made a transformers costume that actually transformed.

Then there was the guy at a rave dressed as a bong...needless to say he won.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit