I've gotta take a break :( due to finals ):

by XOCO 6 Replies latest jw friends

• XOCO
    XOCO

hello to all of you out there on JWD land,

its been awhile since i've posted a topic but i've gotta take a break b/c i've got finals to study for and i really want to makes the deans list again this year (yes pursuing worldly thing i guess) also mentally i've got to sort out some questions that i have about the religion of jw for example the rev climax book, the meaning of baptism, man made organization, seeking out real truth so on and so forth. I've enjoyed so far sharing my experiences and learning all of ur's also. it been a blast for the past month that i've been on jwd. after finals is over i plan on writing down all these questions tha i have and bring the attention to the sister that i have my book study with, then to a brother and then to an elder so i can see what answers i would get just to make sure that it is consistent. u guys gave me the confidence to ask questions and not to fear my own thoughts lol and look @ both sides to every story. its already been a month since i been on JWD and i've had a lot of fun on here. this is the best virtual and international KH that i've ever been to.

lots of lovin' XOCO

• R.F.
    R.F.
    this is the best virtual and international KH that i've ever been to.

I don't know if you would want to call this place a virtual KH.

I wish you the best on your goals...definitely give your best in school. Be careful about the questions you put to those in the organization. Play it smart.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Good luck with your finals - and remember God doesn't expect you to do in a month what takes a human years to pass. Apply this to your beliefs as well! God understands. There are too many of us who've rushed in thinking God wanted us to but found it damaged us badly. Do things that feel right to you and only you because that's the only person left when everyone's gone home! Do your best with them finals and keep a clear head! ~Ray

• horrible life
    horrible life

Remember school is #1. (Which is why you are taking a break) AND You are equipped with a brain. Do not let a person who believes in something, convince you of what THEY believe. Do you research. Believe for yourself. I don't have answers for life. I do see the WT for what they are.

Sometimes I feel a little lost, a piece of me is missing. But I know where that missing piece is. The Watchtower has it, and they won't and can't give it back. Please don't let them take part of you.

Look forward to seeing you back here at Christmas, I will be looking for you.

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/watchtower_quotes/

Just in case you don't have one. I think you may need this for your journey.

• horrible life
    horrible life

BTTT Because I don't think many people saw it. Probably out shopping.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I see it now, Horri.

For Xoco, fo shizzle ma nizzle!!! and all the sage advice given above.

Handle your business, girl.

Love you.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit