Witchtower membership of interfaith Organization

by hamsterbait 4 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

We have all seen accounts on the forum of the Babble and Trick Society attending various interfaith conferences (not to help anybody else except themselves)

No witless I have mentioned it to was remotely interested, and always ask "you got that off the internet didnt you?" (ergo it is a LIE - just like the other scandals so well documented)

I would like to make a list of the interfaith organizations the Borganization is joined up to. Can anybody suggest links to this or even name them?

And what is this about printing literature for other religious bodies (Thai Bible Society)

Yet a witless will be condemned and DF for joining Y - MCA!

HB

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

I love your name "Babble and Trick Society". Well done.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is close to another name I found on the Internet. The Witch Power Libel and Crap Society.

True, they are hypocrites. They will join the UN, and yet they disfellowship people for voting. They print literature for other religions, yet you can get disfellowshipped if you read one of those pieces or join the church for which they print it. They will disfellowship you for setting up a Christmas tree (a form of interfaith, since most Christian and many secular denominations and organizations celebrate Christmas), yet they protect child abusers of all kinds within the organization. They will have your hide if you ask questions about the Tower once you are in or if you question your own religion, yet they expect you to question your religion if it's anything else.

I think I would rather join the YMCA (they accept non-Christians as well as Christians), donate to the Salvation Army or the Red Cross, celebrate Christmas, or go to any other church than the Kingdumb Hell rather than ever doing anything that would associate me with being an active witless.

• minimus
    minimus

Is there any evidence and proof that the WT. Society has "membership" in interfaith organizations???

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I have found some news clippings that show Russell's efforts at interfaith.

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn99063957/1910-02-05/ed-1/seq-9/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit