i met a witness in town

by looloo 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

i met a witness in town that i know and she actually thought it was the law ie the police that cant do anything about child abuse unless there are 2 or 3 witnesses, how disturbing she is over 50 years old and that naive.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Did you take her watchtower & awake from her and smack her upside her head with them, and say,

''It's because you read this shyte that you are so ignorantly stupid!'' ?

I would of

• looloo
    looloo

tempting but im related so not possible , i casually dropped into the conversation about the watchtower paying off the child abuse victims in america settled out of court so long as they kept quiet, she looked gob smacked, but then started talking about all the catholic priests that abuse kids , and all 11 year old worldly kids are having sex nowadays same old same old

• Guest01210
    Guest01210

clipsee, do you really recommend hitting people? In some parts of the world the person hit may turn around and beat the c**p out of you ;) Or they may rightfully call the police and have you jailed for assault. Which is your pleasure????

• destructo-girl
    destructo-girl

Did you take her watchtower & awake from her and smack her upside her head with them, and say,

''It's because you read this shyte that you are so ignorantly stupid!'' ?

I would of

Sorry, I know this is a serious subject, but that totally made me laugh. It's so true, and is a perfect little gem that would drop nicely into any conversation with a JW.

''It's because you read this shyte that you are so ignorantly stupid!''

Brilliant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit