Being a rottin child. he he

by Tammie 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Tammie
    Tammie

I was reading about how just before Halloween, kids will do stuff, such as throwing eggs at the cars, and all that other stuff. It reminded me of a couple of things that happen in my youth. The first story I did not do. When I was a JW, one of my jobs was to clean a bank. I had totally forgot it was Halloween night. Every so often the bank would shread alot of paper. It would litterly fill over 20 garbage bags. So this night, I also had to take out the trash, because the next morning was trash day for the bank. All was well, or so I thought. Early the next morning, I got up (I was pioneering at the time), and looked out side there was shreaded paper all over town. I thought, no it could not be. But sure enough, some body had found the trash that I had taken out. There was shreaded paper all over town, but the bank's parking lot look like it was carpeted with shreaded paper. So I had to get it all cleaned up (just on the bank's property) before they opened for busnesses. Took me 3 hours to get it cleaned up.

Now to the pranks I did as a child. I live out in the country, and across our yard was a field of cows. When July 4 would roll around I would shoot bottle rockets at them. I remember I accidently got one rocket just a little to low, and one hit a bull in the butt. HE HE HE I know I was bad, but I was having fun.

• COMF
    COMF

I wouldn't have cleaned up the parking lot, Tammie. You had already done the job you were paid to do. It wasn't your responsibility to undo some prankster's mess. However, I certainly would have been willing to negotiate the cleanup of the parking lot with the bank, as an extra job, for a substantial fee.

About shooting the bull, though... oo, you're a naughty girl. I think you need a spanking.

COMF

• Tammie
    Tammie

One banks parking lot clean up. I charged double time. So I got paid for 6 hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit