My story of recent events

by Anony-Mouse 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Be honest now....do you even remember me? :P thought so.

Anyways, it starts off with me computerless. Mom found out via phone line (i want high speed :( ) that i was using the internet. She doesnt know i visited this site (cuz im techno savvy and shes....not) so im safe.
    But as punishment she took the keyboard....And it annoys me like hell to type without a keyboard (ironic, later in the story) .

So now weve moved! I get the computer back BUT...it stays in moms room >.> .

Now, I built that computer (techno savvy ;) ) , its MINE. Im also getting close to 18, when law protects my property. Im thinking of taking my computer from her. But i also dont wanna get kicked out :/ . When im 18 she can do that.

Anyways, where was i? Moved! Our neighbors have some nifty wireless, and our Wii has a browser....
    I can use the wii to go online, its saved me from insanity (i hope my neighbors dont mind me borrowing bandwidth ;) ) .

But I have to use the wiimote (like a mouse) to type on-screen.

Its so annoying i avoid using it, so that added a few more weeks to my absence.

Also, the government has informed me that my social security ends when im 18. Mom told me that as long as im in school i keep getting it. Now we find out that DOES NOT include college as we previously thought. Im kinda worried. Mom was supportive (this is apparently rare for JWs ) of me going to college till now. I informed her that i WILL (emphesis on will :P) go to college.

But im too poor to support myself (mom drained the $14K inheritence i should have and ill never see it again) , and mom is too poor to support me. Im scared i wont qualify for financial aid (one that can pay for housing?) . I want to become a nurse (a very MANLY nurse :P), and im not sure if i could work and school at the same time.

So there ya have it. Why ive been gone and the most recent disaster (lol) . Pardon poor grammar/capitalization/spelling/punctuation.

• free2think
    free2think

Hey!! I remember you

Thats so anonying, about the no more support for college, i have no idea what the rules are over there but maybe others on here might have some advice for you.

It's good to see you though, ive missed you.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Well i should hope YOU remember me :P .

• free2think
    free2think

Sorry i had you confused with someone else.

Just kidding

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I remember you although I don't remember your specific story.

Go to school. Do it now while you are used to studying and being poor. Many states have programs for low income people especially if you have half decent grades.

You may have to get a job and take fewer classes each semester but keep plugging along. Talk to counselors at your highschool and then to financial aid at the college.

Good to see you pop in once in a while.

-Aude.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You are so cool! Don't give up. You are only young once. Don't give up !

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I remember you too .

If you are a Senior this year you must get into your counselor's office right away and start paper work for financial aid . Many aid programs have deadlines find out all you can . I am sure you can figure out something .

Maybe you should look into Computer science seeing your so savy !

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Im homeschooled, Im my own councilor ;) .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit