Is this a breach of Christian Neutrality?

by jefferywhat 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

This is an oldie but a goodie, and it begs a question. http://www.aph.gov.au/hansard/joint/commttee/j2444.pdf For any witnesses in Australia, we would be used to the little guy with the Canadian accent brought over here by the society to sort out the post war issues in Aus bethel, we were selling and swapping stuff with the army, I actually think one of the Bethel boys get shot by mistake. The other guy, Vin Toole is the loud obnoxious guy that used to appear at DC, less and less though Ive noticed. Anyway, I dont have a strong opinion here, but what is the definition of neutrality? Its obviously a noun and means an impartial and uninvolved country or person, so where does it start and stop. Is the society getting involved with law makers, legislators and senate enquires over stepping the mark or is it fine? Is there a difference between having a say by ballot box or in a government initiated enquiry? Is this an old subject already flogged?

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Ummm how do I move this? Help!! I have doubled up and ended up in the wrong arena!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit