Rise of Trygon

by Trygon 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Trygon
    Trygon

WOOT! I gots me 100 posts. I am no longer a n00b, that I am not. I actually quite enjoy this site. Its a insight to corruption, hope, joy, emotion, immorality, morality and human nature all in its rawest forms. It has been a pleasure to be here, through the good and bad times through the past month. For I forum I originally joined to see the adult topics as a joke with mates I really have grown quite fond of the people here. The calculating JWs, the angry atheists and the down right nutters, everyone of them has provided a interesting insight to other beliefs that are not Christianity and Islam (then again Islam is being rammed down me throat every hour of every waking day. You'll understand if you’re a Brit like me).

So to the good times, the bad times, and the many more months that will add to my time here as a member of JWD.

Cheers.

~Trygon

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Congrats Trygon!

• XOCO
    XOCO

congrats buy me a martini mate

XOCO

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You are welcome young hobbit aka berk of the shire! Avoid the eye of horus - and I will refain from paraphrasing this last admonition!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Congrats.

you're too young to be drinking too much of the hard stuff yet!

One comment:

(then again Islam is being rammed down me throat every hour of every waking day. You'll understand if you’re a Brit like me).

umm, nope

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • Trygon
    Trygon

Sad emo, in my CHURCH OF ENGLAND school we have to learn about Islam, learn its teachings, learn about muslims, learn about them in every single class, write about them in English, learn their views on subjects in science and thats all they teach in RS. Even now that I am in 6th form every week in RE and Tutor we jsut learn Islam. I auctally wanna learn about Christianity and its fractions. I have learnt more about Christianity from this site alone then I have in the entirity of my primary and secondary education. Blerh. I don't really care about Muslims, their just people like everyone else, not figures of ultimate respect and worship.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sounds like political correctness gone crazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit