Subliminal images on new Revelation book reprint?

by tsar_robles 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

All,

I have a question to ask ...

Does anyone have the new edition of the 'CLIMAX' book?

The reason I ask is because I've been wondering if the WTS ever removed those subliminal images...specifically those on pages 52 and 159?

thanks!

• XOCO
    XOCO

no check out my thread from 2 days ago and mind u i'm studying out of the new edition

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/147290/1.ashx

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

Thanks XOCO, but what about the demonic looking claw hand that appeared on page 52 of the old book print?

• XOCO
    XOCO

someone made a thread about that 2 but i don't know who made it and i did not make a comment so i could not find itbut it was very cool topic.

BTW welcome to JWD do u mind telling me ur story on this thread or PM about it its up to you

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

Thank you again, XOCO. I yet have to post my introduction :)

But I can sure tell you I identify with most around here... at one time believed, at another time too many 'privileges' got to my head, at another time I was just going through the motions which lead me to stop caring about God and spirituality all together... this in turn leading me to 'trouble' and not caring about it as I already had stopped believing in the WTS.

As far as my nick goes, it evolved from my days when I 'served' in a foreign congregation, russian that is. It was in the days when 'branching out' was the way to go, lol. However, for me it was more of a way to make the meetings worthwhile; meaning if I 'had' to go I thought I'd at least learn something new, a language that is.... lol

The language it's now fading but everynow and then I do come across people I can practice it with...

poka. (laters)

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, tsar and XOCO:

"Revelation Climax, page 52, Kindly Respond ..."

www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/125078/1.ashx

I guess this old thread generated a bit of interest; in one week [early November] it got over 600 hits. I hope you enjoy it!

Welcome to the forum ...

CoCo

• JCanon
    JCanon

Revelation Climax, page 52, Kindly Respond ..."

Just wanted to note that nobody noticed that all the angels have IRON RODS but Jesus has a wooden one. That claw hand seems to suggest Jesus iron rod was taken from him and replaced with a wooden one. Jesus looks like he is blind and thus wouldn't have noticed.

Now if you look at the iron rods of the other angels they are clearly done in detail whereas no such detail is present on Jesus' wooden rod other than the detail that it certainly appears definitely like wood and not iron. In fact, there is a contrast with the iron ball on the end, even though it really doesn't look like just the ball is iron but it looks like the wood is sort of taking over, as if Jesus' iron rod, as I said, was being replaced with a totally wodden one, the iron ball just hasn't turned completely into wood yet. The claw hand which seems to be moving directly away from Jesus' arm suggests it is reponsible for removing the iron rod from Jesus and giving iron rods to Jesus' angels. Only Jesus who looks blind, may not see this. Satan's theme is to empower the demon angels while disenfranchising or disestablishing Christ. That would certainly be the subtle message here with the angels have iron rods instead of Jesus. IF the iron rod represents Jesus' authority, then it suggests Jesus has lost his authority and the angels have established their own authority, their own RIGHT TO CHOOSE and thus rebel against God and Christ.

But of course, how on earth could an artist accidentally miss making Jesus' rod iron? No WAY. That claw hand is likely just an indication that there is a deliberate anti-Christ message here, directly connected with the concept of the iron rod, forcing us to notice that Jesus has a wooden rod compared to the other angels.

alt

Notice how part of ball seems to be wood and the main part of the ball clearly iron. The iron rod seen with the claw hand is correctly depicted as an iron rod. So there's no excuse for an ambiguous rod being held by Jesus. Maybe the partial wooden ball underneath suggests his rod is just painted over, or as I noted above, maybe this once iron rod has been miraculously converted to wood by this demonic claw hand which has snatched Jesus' iron rod from him.

Again,my best interpretation is that Jesus is blind and doesn't realize someone has switched his iron rod with a wooden one, and whoever has done this, is giving the angels their own iron rods, indicating they are opposed to Christ's authority over them. CLEARLY demonic subliminal messaging.

JCanon

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>But of course, how on earth could an artist accidentally miss making Jesus' rod iron?

There is an image of some wild beast in a Watchtower or something. But there's a problem: He has crowns, I believe, or horns. Something he isn't supposed to have. Something that his scarlet-colored counterpart DOES have. Further poking about finds that he was actually copied from a picture of the scarlet-colored one, recolored, but the extra details were unintentionally left in place.

Mistakes do happen with these folks. Even big ones.

Dave

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

Regarding the one with the demon hand, I noticed it when we first studed the book.

I wish I still had that book on me. I replaced his scepter with a guitar. He was performing was some wild finger work on the fret board.

Those were the days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit