JOSEPH Why a coat of many colors?

by artcritic 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• artcritic
    artcritic
    JOSEPH Why a coat of many colors?

This coat is to do with light for Joseph. It would be a reminder of a covenant given to mankind in the form of a rainbow and it would represent all the other covenants. Joseph was to bring Gods light into the world and reveal many hidden secrets and become great in the kingdom. The seven colors are representative of the Joseph class Faithful Christians putting on the garment of light. Therefor the Joseph class would shed light from Yeshua just like Joseph did. They will put a coat of light on that all can see. Experiment shine 7 colors of the rainbow onto a flat surface and what color do you get? LIGHT
    [Image: josephs_coat_4_zpshnw9exrm.jpg]

Just an added point about the name Joseph

Joseph is made up of the Hebrew letters yad-vav-samech-pey, Interestingly the word “silver” in Hebrew is pronounced “keh-sef”. Silver and Joseph shares the same Hebrew letters as its Hebrew root, KSF, pronounced “kah-saf. So Joseph and silver are very much the same in Hebrew

YHWH’s people must be a Joseph. Why? Exodus 12:35-36 “And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: And YHWH had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have what they asked. Thus they plundered the Egyptians.”

If you can exchange some of your fiat currency for real silver (not paper silver) please do it now British 3D silver coins pre 1920 ar 925 % silver go for about £1.50 each on Ebay.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Is Joseph's coat blue and black or gold and white?
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I think you have too much time on your hands
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Or maybe he was gay, and that's the real reason he ran from potiphar's wife. I mean he never sought a wife, he had to be forced to marry by pharaoh. His coat was the original gay pride flag.
  • artcritic
    artcritic

The NWO will try and copy THE NEW JERUSALEM coming down out of heaven. You better watch out for it. The rainbow copy Illuminati. nowwhat? you are going to have a rude awakening and its not going to be nice. You mockers have had your day. Your words are a record for the very near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u5C5nSY24

• Protarded
    Protarded
    My grandma gave me one just like that years ago. I wore it so as not to hurt her feelings. Fortunately, I didn't have a bunch of jock brothers to throw me in a well and sell me. You gotta admit, that was a good prank. I wonder if old abe was getting senile and Joseph didn't want to make him feel bad. "Joe, look what I had custom made for you. It cost a mint". " uh, thanks dad, I, umm, love it".
  • mouthy
    mouthy
    How kind of Joseph ,he didnt want to hurt his feelings.
  • Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

There are different views about the Hebrew and its meaning. While "many colors" is a possible translation, it might also mean that the coat had sleeves. or that it had shading in one color.

Coats were typically a sheet of material with a hole; special coats had sleeves.

Possibly the point of the story is about the special relationship between Joseph and his dad, the nature of the coat being irrelevant.

Doug

• Simon
    Simon
    He was sponsored by Dulux paint. Or maybe the the many colors of Benetton ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit