Continued Prediction

by Vernon Williams 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

To All,

I have brought this up before, however, am posting, again, for lurkers and new ones to the board. This is an addendum to the threads on the generation change, etc......

The 144,000 is taken out of the tribes. I have, yet, to see an explanation of who the tribes are.

This is what will happen:

"Spiritual Israel" will be described as "all of Jehovah"s Faithful Servants." Everyone will be brought in under the umbrella of the New Covenant. Jesus will, then, be a mediator for everyone as it should be. The tribes in Revelation will be this Spiritual Israel. Everyone will participate in the bastardized, annual JW Lord's Meal partaking of the bread and wine.

I believe they will make the 144,000 symbolic as the other three attributes of this group are:

Number: 144.000

Sex: Male]

Nationality: Jew

Sexual Status: Virgin

The GB holds the first literal, the other three symbolic. Or, they could change the time frame of the 144,000 to post 1875 which, actually, fit the nujmbers better.

Either way, the mutations happening are headed, in my opinion, to the above conclusion. This finalized result would solve a LOT of problems for the GB and the dubs will be urinating thier diapered fannies at the "blessing" of this New Light in that they, FINALLY, get to partake of the Emblems.

My take on the wierdness.....

Yours in this unfolding, spritual soap opera.....

V

• eclipse
    eclipse

Another words, they will catch up with catholic church in belief that all go to heaven and all partake of christ's body and blood.

Next new light 100 years from now - Jesus is God.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

E,

I think they will, always, keep the two party system: this is one thing that will not change.

I was meditating on this last night:

I would not debate the fact that, in some way, the Kingdom is "govermental." If we define this fact, as the JWs do, and THEN inculcate this in our definition the central theme of The Good News things can get tweaked. If we define the central theme of The Good News and, and, then, say it is "govermental" things make sense, Scripturally.

The govermental aspect of JW mythology will not change.

However, the participation in the Lord"s Meal will as all must come under the New Covenant.

I have predicted this for five years...since being booted. The mutations are headed that way.....

Thanks for the response,

V

• eclipse
    eclipse

I understood that your predictions were in a serious tone.

My predictions were more of a tongue-in-cheek response...sorry for the confusion.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

E,

My problem is this: with the JWs, most "tongue in cheek" comments make more sense than any sort of [attempted] "logic..." especially by this old hillbilly theologin....

Take care..off to the hatchery....

V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit