OUTLAW, this is for you to answer!

by onacruse 5 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

So, you think cat-pee is so bad?

How about penguin-pee? What is your "solution" for that particular problem?

LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OnaCruse..LOL!!.....I`ve trained all the Penguins to pee on a stick..It looks just like a "Popsicle"..I Keep all the Penguin Popsicles in large freezers until summer..Then I sell them to Ice-cream Trucks that tour the neighborhoods and beaches in Canada.....When your in Canada..Look for "OUTLAW`s Penguin Popsicles!"..Penguin 4Penguin 4Penguin 4..The best selling Popsicle in Canada!.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

OUTLAW, you are such a card!

However, I'll have you know that you have ruined me for life: I'll never again be able to eat a popsicle without wondering about its ingredients.

"Made by OUTLAW" might almost be synonymous with "Made in China."

• Clam
    Clam

I had a few of those Outlaw's penguin popsicles when I was on vacation in Canada. They're quite flavoursome, a cross between pineapple and fish, but they have the disadvantage of making your breath stink. Now I know why.

Laughing Mutley

• KW13
    KW13

they certainly have a distinct flavour, in fact its known that the President of the United States orders thousands of them at a time for him and his Associates whereas i prefer Outlaws lesser known product 'Puffin Ice Cream' which looks like chocolate chip but actually they're ya know...poo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit