Jehovahs Witnesses ~Think about who you are in Subjection to.

by purplesofa 9 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think we need to remember that when we were Witnesses we were part of something bigger than anything else on this planet. Gods Government that would soon rule over this globe, and that we were his chosen ones!!!! The elders were to be our future leaders! The people on the Governing Body were to be as our KINGS, our presidents, leaders! Their kingdom was/is going to surpass what all others have offered mankind!!!!

We gave our subjection to them thinking it was GOD and what GOD wanted from us over anything else.

We were moaning and groaning over the detestable things going on......this was our hope.

While staying in subjection to the governments our ultimate leader is The Governing Body. GODS LAWS!!!

So, if we break a few laws of the land to keep GODS LAWS all is ok, we would be rewarded.

I think this is where the confusion and the trap Witnesses get in and the elder bodies.

And while doing this lose all common sense as to how to handle probems anymore in life.

The followers are just sheep.........a term way abused in the religion. We have brains, with incredible minds that can achieve great things, talents etc etc.

Unfortunately for those that do keep to "common sense" they are expelled, sometimes to find out that later what they held close to was only right afterall.

The Society knows they have led their people down a very destructive path...........

If you are lurking here............trust your guts, trust your heart and mind. If you have doubts, that is a signal to you that you are not completely shut off from reality........you are still a feeling~~~~ thinking person.

There are plenty of places to be outside of the organization, plenty of love and laughter and GOD if thats what you want.

Ok, my rant for the evening.......

Love,

Leslie

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Purps you are a wonderful person and I enjoy your rants.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Sadly....God had nothing to with Jehovah's Witnesses PERIOD. There history shows it. Deliberate lying and false predictions that NEVER came true..all points that something else is leading the Witnesses other than God...

• White Dove
    White Dove

Your rant is beautiful to me! I wished I had read it (and you wrote it) a long long time ago. I hope this helps lurkers. It should help some, at least.

• flipper
    flipper

PURPS- I admire your fire and committment to open these people's minds ! Keep trying sis like all of us. But I must remind you, at present most of them are in a theocratically mandated comatose state. They are unable or disabled to think for themselves. Hypnotized by the governing bodies mandates and edicts. But keep trying , we just might wake them up if we keep shouting it from the rooftops ! That's what it might take, I swear ! I'll do the best I can too ! Keep on reaching out to them, don't give up ! Good work ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Yes, a beautiful rant indeed Purple! I wouldn't even call it a rant really. I'd call it more like throwing a life-saver to a drowning child.

And nooboo...darn I forget your name already....koooboo...or something like that ....at any rate YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

Obviously God had nothing to do with anything the WT has EVER WRITTEN...period!

No sane person, who completes an honest evaluation of what has been written by the WT could ever conclude anything otherwise!!

(now THAT is a rant, purps )

Peace to all,

The Oracle

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs." (Psalms 146:3, New World Translation)

Don't even trust the Watchtower leadership! Especially don't trust them.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Rant on Purps. It truly is a beautiful rant indeed.

R.F.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well, I just saw SICKO

sounds like the WATCHTOWER learned how to take care of their people they way the American Government and health care is taking care of us Americans.

Too tired to say much more about that.........

peace,

Leslie

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Yeah, great rant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit