The Truth !

by blueviceroy 2 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
  • blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Sorry

I viewed some threads mor3 than once here that expressed concern for the ones in a deceptive organization and wanting out but for various reasons stayed in (ie: fear) .

When one desires truth more than anything , is willing to suffer anything no matter what the cost , when the burden of lies and self delusion is so great that it consumes your true inner self and honesty and clarity are completely absent, when this state is experinced , when the suffering is uhnbearable , will the person seek change.

It may seem callous to say this but, they haven't suffered enough to change.

When life is an empty exersize , when the flavor of all your experiences are tainted with the will of another individual or group of individuals , when all your thoughts are put there by others , when all your answers come from an outside source, you my friend do not possess the truth .

You possess nothing of any value whatsoever , your'e life is empty and uninspred , devoid of wonder and delight , boredom is your breakfast and discontent your lunch with a dinner of malaise and indifference.

Without the drive to discover your own personal truth life is empty , it is a pointless motion to consume what is given and shuffle through the motions of what you are told to perform.

When you wish to be HAPPY , JOYOUS AND FREE, you will seek your own understanding of the truth , but it takes courage and honesty.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Shamelessly pushing my junk on others BTTT

http://deoxy.org/rst.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit