Unintentional Copyright Violation

by t33ap80c 1 Replies latest jw friends

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

Hello Everyone,

I was visiting another Forum today and got the impression that someone on it was e-mailing copies of the PDF version of "Captives of a Concept" without my permission.. When I asked about this matter I immediately received an e-mail from someone who acknowledged that she was the one who had done this numerous times.

She explained that she just never thought about violating any copyright laws. She apologized and volunteered to reimburse me for all the copies she e-mailed.

I wouldn't be surprised if this may not the only time this has happened. I can only hope that if there are others out there who have sent or received the PDF version of the book as an e-mail attachment, that they will think about what it means (i.e. (1) it is not a very nice thing to do, and (2) It is illegal) and eventually do the right thing and go back and order it on line.

If anyone has any questions about this matter please let me know.

Don Cameron

[email protected]

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Whoever is out there thinking about snagging a copy online, it's only $5 downloadable on lulu.com. BTW, thanks Don Cameron for your publication. I downloaded from lulu, printed it out and put in a binder so I could read it better without having to spend so much time reading so much on a monitor at one time. LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit