JW Abuse on NBC Nightly News admit didn't contact authorities

by ShirleyW 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I hope someone other than me, saw NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, they finally admitted that 7 or 10 elders have sexually abused children, but I'm so f&(&^ pissed with them probably can't quote word for word, they admiited they NEVER CONTACT AUTHORITIES, Alvin Heard, James Henderson, just two names they mentioned, admitted to wrongdoing, along with the others, but POLICE NEVER CONTACTED !!!

Barb Anderson was interviewed as well, needless to say, she supported how the "holier than thou witnesses act when child abuse is charged,, they act like nothing happened. Society even admitted that they RARELY CONTACTED AURHOTRITIES WITH CHILD ABUSE CHARGES !!

I hope their ass is grass now!!

Somewbody else catch Brians Williams this evening that doesn't get so pissed off when hearing "that cult" mentioned that can shed some further "New light" on this matter???

THANKS ----

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I thought the News was tastefully done, and hopefully many, many JW's who were in denial about the pedophile problem will now begin to question the Society.

Barbara Anderson is to be congratulated for getting this on National News.

Outaservice

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Shirley -

I haven't seen it yet and will probably have to wait for someone to post it on you-tube...

There have been a few threads giving us a heads' up on this but this is the first I've seen from someone who's actually seen the segment.

I'm sure that there will be more comments shortly.

btw - Welcome!!

-Denise.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's on in two hours here...can't wait! Gonna have my ex-jw mom watch as well...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Ahhh

Actually here is the link to the primary thread started by Barbara Anderson herself:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/147085/1.ashx

-Aude.

• bobld
    bobld

News release from WBTS/GB/FDS on NBC only 13 cases in the last 100 years of WBTS. Why only mention USA,what about Canada,Great Britain and other counties.How many Catholic priests charged in the first 1900 years of the Catholic church,hay,hay.They the Catholic church probably had four times as many members in 100 CE than what the WBTS has today.So don't try and weasel your way out of your money greedy organization.Why not start by apologizing first to all thevictims,than made your sorry excuses for your perverse organization.

Bob

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember a couple of months ago, there was some litter-ature warning Witlesses not to take the news seriously. Most would not believe it, since they were warned that it was all lies. (Seems funny, the news is praised when the Witlesses are presented in a favorable light).

At least it aired on a non-meeting night. I hope a majority of those that didn't have to work evenings or late nights actually saw it. And did not switch the channel to ABC or CBS. The way the Tower is going, all the external news sources are going to matter not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit