Mormon conspiracy on Dancing with the Stars?

by undercover 3 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Okay...I admit it...I watch Dancing with the Stars...

I mean what red-blooded male doesn't wanna see those hot female dancing instructors shaking their hips in their slinky, sexy outfits? And I'm sure the girls are all hot for the male instructors.

Anyway...Marie Osmond has made it to the finals of the competition. While she's not a bad dancer, she's definitely not in the same class as Mel B or Helio Castronoves. Hell, the Cheetah girl that kicked off a few weeks back was much better.

So how is it that Marie keeps from getting voted out week after week? I know she's got a huge family, but a few hundred Osmonds can't make that much difference. Is the Mormon community all voting for her to stay on?

Minds with nothing better to do at lunch want to know...

• undercover
    undercover

Why, yes, undercover, I too wondered about that...

(shameless BTT of my own topic)

(I can't believe no one else watches this and wonders about it...c'mon admit it)

• Chloe
    Chloe

I don't think it's so much a Mormon conspiracy. I just think a lot of people really like Marie. I mean she's almost 50 and has 8 kids. I think a lot of us old broads vote for her for that very reason.

Plus, there are an awful lot of Osmonds.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have voted for Marie the last two weeks. I think she is better than the judges are judging her. I admit it, I am a fan and would love to see her win it.

Juliana and her brother Derek, two of the pros, were raised Mormon, but I suspect they are not active, if you look at her costumes. Haha.

Mel B is a professional and dances in her act, so not fair..............just like Sabrina, they have too much of an advantage. Helio is great though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit