I don't wanna be a Group!

by blueviceroy 4 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

What happens when you feel labeling what what you hold to be real would be wrong?

What school of thought is that?

To whom do I go to when I need to be a part of something greater than myself?

I am not a member of anything that I see the world has to offer other than what I am, what you are.

A system of beliefs , is good if it can be used to implament growth and understanding , bad if it closes off, kills love.

I have read and studied many religous beliefs, the extremists in each of them claim to possess the truth.

I'm niether theis nor atheist ,I don't have to be .

I do however believe we are all the same inside , and this is the group to whom I feel attachment, the lonely , the fearfull , the ones devoid of love.

There is an undeniable "something"

We can't sell it , or write it down , or possess the only version of it for our selves . It comes out when we are pure of heart and purpose , when we seek only to do good at no charge.

This is the essence of religions world over "DO GOOD THINGS FOR OTHERS FOR FREE"

I love the creative force that gave me this existence , I love the other created things in it equally.

Thats good enough for me .

Much Love , Blue

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I suppose my point of view is yet again unworthy of a responce ( sigh ).

I guess I'll join the the libertine losers league and sell fish cheeks for neptune.

We all are one down here , like it or not.

Decrying the beliefs of another and expounding the virtues of ones own is .frankly, criminal as far as I'm concerned.

To claim that the veracity of one thought or ideal as superior to another is some big time hubris .

I found what works for me and I know it heals the pain for others as well,. WE ALL need the thing that works for us as individuals.

Why draw lines in the sand?

Why anger instead of love?

Why fear instead of acceptance?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I suppose my piont of view is yet again unworthy of a responce ( sigh ).

No.

But you are impatient.

LOL!

And you're taking it way too personally.

We are all one.

We are all connected.

The Universe is wondrous and humbling.

But there are answers to some questions.

Either there is an entity that is responsible for all that exists or there is not.

One answer to that question.

Asking and seeking to answer that question shouldn't make anyone uncomfortable.

Just because we're all connected, all of the same essence, that doesn't mean we quit seeking to learn or grasp at learning.

Conviction is not the enemy.

The conviction that others that don't share our convictions are not worthy to live is our common enemy.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Thanks nvr I am at times specially when I'm posting and cooking LOL

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Great thread Blue. Well said.

Thanks for being here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit