The Bachelor BLOWS IT

by Vinny 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vinny
    Vinny

Did anybody watch the bachelor for two months only to see him CHOOSE NOBODY?

He led them both on.

Bought the engagement ring and all.

WHAT A WASTE!

heh

(guess I was into it this year....

• KW13
    KW13

i didnt watch eet

• justhuman
  • yknot
    yknot

Depends on how you look at it. His bars have generated more "interest" and girls in Austin are gaga over him as a result of him participating on the bachelor.

Besides dating/ marrying barmen is a hard life. I wouldn't wish that on any girl.

Y

• BFD
    BFD

I can't believe I missed the last episode. He didn't pick anybody? When did this air?

BFD

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Man I must say I was disappointed in the ending because I really thought I figured out who he was going to choose. I liked both of them but when Jenni showed such blubbering weakness with all her crying, man that had to have been a real turn off for Brad to endure, it was painful to watch. After that I felt he would choose DeAnna she is much like his own Mother a strong woman.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when he didn't choose DeAnna! I am glad though that he remained firm in his own heart, I mean either you love her or you let her go, that was the kindest thing for him to do and very brave with all that was on the line I imagine ABC wasn't too thrilled with the ending either.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Yep, we liked Deanna too. Though I thought Jenni had a shot just because she was a dancer, former cowboys cheerleader, great bod etc.

But why couldn't the Bachelor just say, no marriage now to Deanna, but let's at least DATE or something?

• Vinny
    Vinny

BFD, it aired last night.

We never expected him to blow off the last one.

He used the word soulmate just the week before.

Said she was perfect. Bought the ring and seemed ready to at least start something.

But to blow her off completely was just WRONG!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I haven't been following this season but think you can probably see the full broadcast at: www.abc.com

Click on 'Full Episodes', Launch the Player and then scroll through the available programs.

-Aude.

• yknot
    yknot

I think he did the right thing.

DeAnna would have quit her job and moved to Austin, and ultimately the relationship wouldn't have lasted very long. What he said last night to her made a lot of sense, he is not in love with her, yea there are feelings after being together in the show, but not enough to make a real relationship work in the real world.

Again, what woman wants a boyfriend/husband who has to be at work at 2-3 am in the morning.

On another note....wasn't baby Max so cute!

Y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit