My Favorite Holiday Drinks and Goodies (Mary Christmas And Happy New Year)

by Cheetos 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

My my my, how time flys and now we are right back to the most wonderful time of the year, I just love to say marry christmas to people at food stores and everywhere else, it seems to brighten their day so much.

It the time when I will play the old movie its a Wonderful Life, I have seen that show at lest 90 times through out my life, but its just a sweet movie.

Now I play the three movies that have Tim Alan as Santa its a good kids movie, but then I do have to also play Bad Santa its my favorit one too for this time of the year I laugh my Arse off each time I see it, old Billy Bob Thornton, he is a riot in that show. Now comes the best part the drinks, I will list a few of my favorit ones but lets see if we can get some added for our Chritmas cheer package:

Baileys coffee liqueur, is a must this time of the year so put that on your list, even a goodie two shoe elders wife would love Baileys.

And Bristol's cherry cream is also good for those who are afraid they might sin if they take a shot of Jack Daniels.

Oh I just love some good flavored warmed up virgin olive oil basil flavor is good, and then you get some garlic bread and dip in the olive oil and a big round of shrimp and cocktail sause and enjoy the seasons brothers and sisters with your drink, um g ood old Evan Williams Whisky will do nicely for me on the rocks no water. (Note always eat food with your spirits) Shoot I am making myself hungery and it's kind of late.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit