Ray Franz Sounds Good

by Vinny 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vinny
    Vinny

My wife found this earlier this morning. He speaks after the first 20 seconds and sounds sharp.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6c6I0fjiYNU&feature=related

He answers questions here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BiQb4rZWztA&feature=related

There are a few others similar. His writings and the sharing of his own personal experiences have been so valuable to my wife and I getting out and moving forward. We are just so grateful for what Ray Franz has done for us and many others.

• BIG D
    BIG D

an honest hearted brother indeed!!!

it makes me both sad and happy!!

big d

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It makes me very happy to know that a guy who has been on the 'divine' body by whose admonition many have been dis-fellowshipped on account of them not following advice direct from God Almighty, is now telling everyone it's not on the inside what people think on the outside. The wtbts wizards have had the curtain raised by red shoe Franz! This should be blogged to all jws with mobile phones! Amazingly he played a big role in WTBTS literature which they claim is inspired by the only God. So if he says it isn't and he wrote it, everyone should ask themselves some searching questions about the whole infrastructure of the organization and the emphasis they place on themselves as having a uniquely direct line to God - which Franz was alleged to have been using.

• dinah
    dinah

Did you notice the nasty comments posted by some JW's under the video?

• onacruse
    onacruse

"...we should not engage in constant vilification of the organization and its people.."

I agree with the last part.

I disagree with the first part.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Dinah said:..."Did you notice the nasty comments posted by some JW's under the video?"

But where are their persuasive arguments? That is the little problem they have on their hands today.

Is humorous to watch actually. They are angry and hurt by what they hear and often respond with name calling and "apostate" labels to those that expose their precious confined little WT world.

But they can never refute the facts as they actually are which expose that the WT Society is not "God's Organization".

Also he said specifically we should not engage in ((constant)) villification...

We'd like to give the old guy a hug if we could. I should have pasted the links to the all english versions. Somebody took the time to edit out all the German translation portions in the english versions of parts 1-5. Surprisingly, it nonetheless sounds coherent with the pauses. Ray still has a sharp mind IMO at 85 years young, after two strokes...

Is nice to see that!

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

All of those negative comments are from JWInCT. He's a well-known JW troll that searches for anti-Watchtower youtube videos in order to make such comments on them. I replied with this:

"Hey JWInCT, I wonder what your local body of elders would think about you viewing such material. Does not the society warn against viewing what they call "apostate" material under any circumstances? Yet, here you are commenting on it against the society's direction."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit