Harold Camping Denies Hell as a place

by kwr 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kwr
    kwr

Harold Camping is the President of Family Radio and recently on his Open Forum program he denied that Hell is a place. He also has set dates for the return of Christ the first was in 1994 and now he says it will be 2011. He also states that the end of the Church age has come, but he has weekly meetings that are not Church. Does this sound familiar to anyone here?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Um, that answer should be OBVES, I mean, obvious !!

• Clam
    Clam

I see that cult in Russia that's holed up (Camping?) in a cave is expecting Armageddon next May (2008). I wonder how the Obves in their midst came upon that date?

• zack
    zack

That's silly. Everyone knows Christ returned in 1914 and Armageddon happened in 1975.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I am predicting the year 2011 AD with my own calculating methods. Harold Camping is very distinctive in his preaching - the most challenging preacher on the radio to count with. I am a very frequent listener to his Open Forum programs .Note he is considered by me as my opponent.

He was predicting the year 1994 AD as I did too.You can listen to his programs but that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he teaches.It is your own decision.

• OBVES
    OBVES

But what has happened he came with a strikingly similar idea and claims Christ came spiritually in 1994 AD !

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

I am predicting ed the year 2011 AD with my own calculating methods. Harold Camping is very distinctive in his preaching - the most challenging preacher on the radio to count with. I am a very frequent listener to of his Open Forum programs .Note he is considered by me as my opponent. Isn't "Note: I consider him my opponent" so much simpler?

He was predicting ed the year 1994 AD as I did too.You can listen to his programs but that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he teaches.It is your own decision. Define "It".

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

OBVES read this.

6 So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"

7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Any questions? Read it again. Repeat till it sinks in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit